Amtelco provides a wide variety of Web and mobile enabled call center solutions to help keep up with today’s technology and customers’ needs. Many of Amtelco’s web-based call center software solutions extend the power and flexibility of the Intelligent Series suite of applications and the Infinity automated call distribution (ACD) and unified messaging system. Amtelco’s web-enabled applications include: miSecureMessages, miTeamWeb, Web Directory, Web On-Call Scheduler, Web Chat and Web Callback.
Your agents and clients want to be able to access the information they need at any time from virtually any place. It’s a fundamental and critical part of any call center’s business. With Amtelco’s web-enabled messaging system, you can remotely access schedules, directories, reports, telephone scripts and even historical call management data quickly and efficiently either through the Internet or through internal networks.
The benefits of Amtelco’s web-based call center software include:
- Enable Internet users to click on website links to send direct requests to operators for an immediate chat sessions.
- Extend the functionality of your call center software with Intelligent Series web and mobile applications to manage your status and send secure text messages, and to view directories and on-call schedules.
- Deliver time-sensitive information with a secure text messaging application so that staff can respond to customer needs in minutes.
- Become a miSecureMessages certified partner and replace Legacy pagers with Amtelco’s secure text messaging application.
- Increase the availability with web-based scheduling, appointment taking and appointment reminder solutions.
- Integrate on-call schedule information with a secure text messaging mobile application for iPhone, Android, and Windows device users.
- Display a roster of who is currently covering on-call shifts and manage schedule information from the home screen.
- Provide your clients with customizable script-driven data collection using only a web browser.