Call Center Disaster Recovery Solutions that Keep Your Call Center Operating
Utilize our cloud-based call center solutions in your contingency plan to ensure seamless operations during an unexpected outage.
Call Center Disaster Recovery Solutions to Prepare for the Unexpected
Telephone outages, power outages, and natural disasters happen suddenly, and unexpectedly. It is critical for every call center to have a business continuity plan in place in the event of a business interruption. When failure is not an option, Amtelco can help with your system backup, disaster recovery and emergency notification needs.
The benefits of Amtelco's call center disaster recovery solutions include:
- Notification tools to contact the appropriate personnel in crisis situations such as a network service outage or an area-wide natural disaster.
- Amtelco's browser-based mass notification solution enables agents/operators to create, edit, and trigger alerts from virtually anywhere.
- Hosted Emergency Access Service provides a fast and easy failover system at a secure, geographically separated location.
- Automatically maintain essential call handling functions in the event of a telephone outage, power outage, or natural disaster.
- Amtelco's Network Backup feature provides the ability to have a live stand-by Infinity server in place with a current database.
- The automated Windows System Backup tool schedules routine data backups.
Our Cloud-Based Call Center Solutions Enables Remote Agents to Keep Your Call Center Operating
Communications failure is not an option during a disaster. Having the ability to route calls to another center in the event of an emergency is crucial. For example, if a call center is physically located in an area that has become inaccessible or damaged due to a catastrophe, calls can be sent to operators off-site, using cloud technology on a virtual server. A single virtual server, located anywhere in the country, can bring call centers together to operate seamlessly - even if they all use different PBX telephone systems.
Genesis Web Agent, our web-based call center communication software, enables agents to process omnichannel calls through desktop computers, laptops, and tablets from a web browser. Calls are handled by operators located in a different center or home-based agents, and all of the tools used by in-house operators are accessible to the virtual agents. This enables your call center to continue running virtually with little to no interruption.
Simple and Fast Emergency Notifications For Your Call Center Contingency Plan
Utilizing Amtelco’s Red Alert system offers a more efficient way to handle disaster conditions and various code calls to your call center. Red Alert enables your agents to quickly contact multiple people, without taking up their time.
Having Red Alert available to help in emergency situations, gives your call center contingency plan a solution for fast and simple notifications.
- Quickly and accurately notify large groups, small groups, and individuals for planned and unplanned events, such as natural disasters, emergencies, service outages, meetings.
- An agent can quickly trigger the alert by simply selecting a group to notify, and type in the alert message. Red Alert then relays the message to the appropriate personnel.
- Red Alert’s text-to-speech technology can be used to automatically “read” the message the agent typed to each recipient’s phone.
- During an active alert, Red Alert’s real-time monitor gives immediate feedback on the responses received.
- Red Alert keeps track of very detailed reports for each alert issued.