Cloud-based call center software for your remote operators.
Virtualize your call center system and save money! Our application makes working from home easy. Your remote operator workforce can use our fully functioning call handling application to transform any personal computer into a professional telephone agent station, which can be accessed through the Internet. Generate revenue, reduce costs and improve efficiencies with Amtelco’s cloud-based call center software solutions designed for you.
Our cloud-based messaging systems are omni-channel and feature full scalability, flexibility and efficiency. A VPN connection is established for remote operators to ensure their connection is secure. The data connection can be established via direct connection, remote desktop, thin client, Citrix, and VDI; and an audio connection via integrated audio or external audio.
Custom call center scripting guides remote operators through each call with the exact information they need to provide the best caller experience and reduce call center error rates.
The benefits of Amtelco’s cloud-based call center software solutions include:
Make scheduling easy for your clients and attract new customers by offering cloud-based appointment, on-call and workforce scheduling services.
Increase efficiency with web-based automated appointment reminders and notification services without operator involvement.
Streamline scheduling with a simplified, flexible and completely secure on-call scheduling application with mobile and web interfaces.
Using hosted services and cloud-based call center software together help control costs and provide state-of-the-art disaster recovery.
Hosted call center systems, used in conjunction with cloud-based call center software, is a way to control ever-increasing operational and support expenses. With hosted services you are assured that you always have up-to-date applications and regular server maintenance performed by professionals. Ensure business continuity – you never will lose system data in the event of a network outage.
The benefits of Amtelco’s hosted services include:
- Minimize operational overhead and data center footprint with pricing based on consumption that simplifies system administration.
- Plan accordingly and ensure personal safety with a hosted mass notification system designed to notify individuals by phone; e-mail; WCTP, SNPP and TAP paging; SMS and encrypted miSecureMessages (HIPAA-compliant messaging app) text messaging.
- Restore call center services in minutes with Infinity Emergency Access – a hosted Infinity server at a secure location operated by Amtelco.
- Provide the ability to have a live stand-by Infinity server in place with a current database using Amtelco’s Network Backup feature.
miSecureMessages: HIPAA-Compliant Messaging App
Regular SMS or text messages are saved on mobile devices and can be viewed by a third party. miSecureMessages is a secure, HIPAA-compliant messaging app that uses cloud-based technology to securely store messages in the cloud. If a device is lost or stolen, the messaging data is safe.
The benefits of miSecureMessages include:
- Offer encrypted text message services with mobile and web interfaces that provide two-way communications while eliminating pager expenses.
- Offer the ability to add attachments to messages using most popular file types.
- Increase revenue by becoming a certified partner of the HIPAA and HITECH compliant miSecureMessages application.