Customized call center software designed for flexibility.
Amtelco’s answering service and call center software is specifically designed to help call center systems increase revenue, save labor and reduce costs. This is exactly why Amtelco strives to provide the tools for telephone switch functionality, intelligent routing, automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), outbound dialing, voice mail and other components.
Our time-tested scalability meets the needs of message centers with a few agents handling dozens of daily calls as well as call centers with hundreds of agents processing tens of thousands of calls every day. Amtelco's call center systems and software can be trusted to ensure that data accumulated during a call follows that call no matter where and how it is subsequently directed.
The benefits of Amtelco’s call center systems and switching software solutions include:
- Audit operator calls handling by entering the last four digits of an Infinity Unique Call Number (UCN) to monitor live operator calls.
- Provide intelligent call routing, switch-based configurable call control, and Amtelco’s multi-lingual voice processing resources.
- Send messages using any of the available Intelligent Series contact methods: phone; e-mail; WCTP, SNPP and TAP paging; SMS and encrypted miSecureMessages text messaging.
- Automatically fail over your system using Amtelco’s soft switching technology in the event that a network issue occurs or the Intelligent Series server is down for maintenance.
- Allow agents to have up to three active calls on-screen at any one time and to park orbit other callers to expand call processing capabilities.
- Enable ANI call screening and use specific call handling behaviors for repeated calls from specific telephone numbers.
- Display all aspects of your traffic volumes and call activities to the entire staff with the Infinity Intelligent Dashboard.
- Eliminate the need for expensive third-party hardware, external wiring, and individual workstation software by using Unity Logger.