Telephone outages, power outages, and natural disasters happen suddenly, and unexpectedly. It is critical for every call center to have a business continuity plan in place in the event of a business interruption. When failure is not an option, Amtelco can help with your system backup, disaster recovery and emergency notification needs. We offer four levels of hosted backup in the event of a network outage.
The benefits of Amtelco’s business continuity solutions include:
- Notification tools to contact the appropriate personnel in crisis situations such as a network service outage or an area-wide natural disaster.
- Amtelco’s browser-based mass notification solution enables agents/operators to create, edit, and trigger alerts from virtually anywhere.
- Hosted Emergency Access Service provides a fast and easy failover system at a secure, geographically separated location.
- Automatically maintain essential call handling functions in the event of a telephone outage, power outage, or natural disaster.
- Amtelco’s Network Backup feature provides the ability to have a live stand-by Infinity server in place with a current database.
- The automated Windows System Backup tool Schedules routine data backups.