Our Cloud-Based Call Center Solutions Enables Remote Agents to Keep Your Call Center Operating
Communications failure is not an option during a disaster. Having the ability to route calls to another center in the event of an emergency is crucial. For example, if a call center is physically located in an area that has become inaccessible or damaged due to a catastrophe, calls can be sent to operators off-site, using cloud technology on a virtual server. A single virtual server, located anywhere in the country, can bring call centers together to operate seamlessly - even if they all use different PBX telephone systems.
Genesis Web Agent, our web-based call center communication software, enables agents to process multi-channel calls through desktop computers, laptops and tablets from a web browser. Calls are handled by operators located in a different center, or home-based agents, and all of the tools used by in-house operators are accessible to the virtual agents. This enables your call center to continue running virtually with little to no interruption.
- Quickly and accurately notify large groups, small groups, and individuals for planned and unplanned events, such as natural disasters, emergencies, service outages, meetings.
- An agent can quickly trigger the alert by simply selecting a group to notify, and type in the alert message. Red Alert then relays the message to the appropriate personnel.
- Red Alert’s text-to-speech technology can be used to automatically “read” the message the agent typed to each recipient’s phone.
- During an active alert, Red Alert’s real-time monitor gives immediate feedback on the responses received.
- Red Alert keeps track of very detailed reports for each alert issued.