Intelligent Series 5.5 Release
Amtelco announced the release of version 5.5 for their Intelligent Series (IS) suite of call center applications.
Some of the new features included in this release are:
- Artificial Intelligence – Enhances the caller’s experience by utilizing Machine Learning to determine the optimal way to route calls based on prior call history.
- Genesis Conference Bridge – Conveniently provide concurrent multi-party conferences. Genesis Conference Bridge expands Infinity Conference Bridge with additional features to increase the control moderators have over conferences.
- Speech Analytics – Provides a deeper analysis of call logs, including a transcript of the call and describing the overall tone of the caller.
- Call Tracker Charting – New user-friendly charts and graphs have been added to IS Supervisor reports to track call center performance.
- Expiring Licenses (for Web Agent Connections) – This feature can be used to add Web Agent coverage during a holiday season or a special campaign.
- Spell Check Languages – Intelligent Messaging scripts now support Dutch, French, and Spanish spell check dictionaries.
“The new version enhancements make call processing easier by speeding up the call process,” stated Tom Curtin, Amtelco President. “They improve the caller experience and help increase accuracy.”