Many businesses depend on some type of appointment scheduling, and the call center business is no exception. An appointment is one part of a complex way to manage schedules. Amtelco’s scheduling solutions provide call center staff and clients with access to schedule information that is fully integrated with operator call handing and message dispatching.
The Intelligent Series OnCall Scheduling provides a powerful and customizable tool to assign schedule coverage, view schedule coverage, dispatch messages to schedule contacts, and extend schedule information to clients via Web access.
Creating the elaborate schedules you need for your various clients has never been easier with AMTELCO’s Web-based OnTeam Scheduling module! OnTeam Scheduling helps you easily meet the diverse needs of each client, and integrates with your existing data to automate the process of compiling schedules.
The benefits of Amtelco’s scheduling solutions include:
- Move between various appointment schedules and dates with the ability to schedule and view appointments.
- Integrate with popular calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook to bring appointments directly into your client’s calendar of choice.
- Import appointment, on-call and workforce schedule information directly from third-party scheduling applications.
- Automatically set schedule imports to run at off-peak times to save valuable call center time and resources.
- Simplify scheduling with customizable shifts, roles and rules make it easy to design schedules that meet each client’s specific needs.
- Monitor employee and staff workloads by checking the totals for the selected month, week and even day.
- Streamline scheduling with a simplified, flexible and completely secure cloud-based on-call scheduling application available via web and mobile interfaces.